What do you do when you need a practical and aesthetic floor without gaps or joints between your floor and wall..? You use a seamless floor.
A seamless floor is a floor without ridges, joints or seams between it and the wall, it means there are no edges or spots for water, dirt or germs to get ‘trapped’ in between, making cleaning effortless, and is especially useful for hygienic or sterile environments.
These floors can be created using an MMA resin, allowing you to create a completely seamless and impervious finish between your floor and wall. The system, which chemically bonds to itself, provides a monolithic surface with no weak points making it extremely hard wearing and aesthetically pleasing.
Benefits of a seamless floor
There are many benefits to using a seamless floor (also known as a weldless floor), these can include:
- Safer surface- no joints or ridges to wear away or become a trip hazard
- Cleaner environment- nowhere for dirt or water to hide making cleaning quick and efficient
- Chemical resistant- high level of resistance to chemicals or cleaning materials
- Long-lasting- high-performance levels
- Smooth surface- better working environment for traffic (foot or mechanical)
- Aesthetically pleasing- producing a clean and sleek look that stands the test of time
To learn more, please take a look at the below video on how RESYN creates a seamless floor finish:
RESYN are specialists, providing top-quality products that are built to last. With joined up and professional seamless service, installation is completed efficiently to extremely high standards, minimising downtime and maximising the value of your investment.
Seamless flooring works for many environments including:
- Hospitals and healthcare
- Food and beverage
- Control rooms